Iced Tulsi Teas - Rose Flavor
- Pour about an inch or two of boiling water into the bottom of the pitcher and add the tea bags.
- Let steep for about a minute.
- Drop the teabags in the water and continue to let steep for another two minutes.
- Fill with cold water and ice.
- Remove teabags and serve!
Okay hi, so these are really really good. And they’re only 100cal each and there are 17g of protein. :D
My favorite are the Grilled Salmon ones! No sauce and taste super good!
Blueberry Pomegranate Yoplait Smoothie Mix with Vanilla Soy milk. :9 YUM.
“Chicken Mush” - White meat chicken and white rice.
Birthday Banana Cupcakes. : )
Omelette: 2 egg whites, Provalone, salsa, broccoli, tomato, onion, left over pot roast
Oatmeal: 1c. Instant oatmeal, 2T. creamy peanut butter
509cal and 30g of protein!! Yum!